To celebrate the release of Miel’s debut album, Magnetic , we are giving away a pair VIP tickets to “An Evening with Miel de Botton” at The Crazy Coqs in London on 23rd March 2015.
In addition, those five lucky winners will receive a very special copy of Magnetic, signed by Miel!
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of VIP tickets to Miel’s performance at The Crazy Coqs on 23rd March 2015, plus a signed copy of Magnetic, simply like Miel’s Facebook page and follow her on Twitter.
The competition will close on Sunday 22nd March 2015 at 23:59pm.
Best of luck to all who enter, and if you would like to view more information about Miel’s upcoming performance at The Crazy Coqs please click here.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Miel Creations Ltd. 31 Phillimore Gardens, London, W8 7QG.
- Employees of Miel Creations Ltd. or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Details of how to enter the competition can be found at http://mielmusic.co.uk/miel-de-botton-news/
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 22nd March 2015 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition in accordance with the rules outlined.
- The winners will be selected at random following the closing date of the competition, and contacted via the email address provided.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- The prize will be in the form of 2x tickets to see Miel de Botton perform live at The Crazy Coqs in London on 23rd March 2015, and 1 signed copy of Magnetic.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternatives to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- You are providing your information, your information to Miel Creations Ltd. and not to any other party. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Miel de Botton newsletter at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link.